MHA works hard to support every homeschooling family in Minnesota, but we also know that there is nothing that can take the important place of support from fellow homeschoolers. To encourage community-building among homeschool families, we hold events aimed at getting people together to meet and get to know one another.
Join us for some (or all!) of our exciting events spread throughout the year:
- Science Fair — February 27, 2016
- MHA Mini Conferences — February 28, 2015 (Chaska), April 25, 2015 (Duluth), September 26, 2015 (Minneapolis), October 17, 2015 (St. Cloud), May 12, 2016 (Maple Grove)
- Used Book Sale — April 1, 2016
- Annual MHA Potluck Picnic — June 22, 2016 10am – 1pm North Mississippi Regional Park
- MHA 5K – Saturday September 12, 2015