MHA works hard to support every homeschooling family in Minnesota, but we also know that there is nothing that can take the important place of support from fellow homeschoolers. To encourage community-building among homeschool families, we hold events aimed at getting people together to meet and get to know one another.
Join us for some (or all!) of our exciting events spread throughout the year:
- Science Fair — January 31st, 2015
- MHA Mini Conferences — February 28, 2015 (Chaska), April 25, 2015 (Duluth)
- “Class Dismissed” Documentary — Tuesday March 3, 2015 Hamline Midway Library 5:30pm
- Used Book Sale — March 27, 2015
- Annual MHA/HSA Picnic — June 2015
- MHA 5K – Saturday September 12, 2015