MHA works hard to support every homeschooling family in Minnesota, but we also know that there is nothing that can take the important place of support from fellow homeschoolers. To encourage community-building among homeschool families, we hold events aimed at getting people together to meet and get to know one another.
Join us for some (or all!) of our exciting events spread throughout the year:
- Science Fair — February 2016
- MHA Mini Conferences — February 28, 2015 (Chaska), April 25, 2015 (Duluth), Rochester summer 2015
- “Class Dismissed” Documentary — Thursday June 4, 2015 Southdale Library 6:30pm
- Used Book Sale — March 2016
- Annual MHA/HSA Picnic — June, 24, 2015 10am
- MHA 5K – Saturday September 12, 2015