NOTE: Exhibitor tables for the 2013 MHA Annual Conference are now full. Please read the information below and indicate your interest via the form linked at the bottom of the page in order to be alerted when information for the 2014 conference becomes available. Thank you!
The Minnesota Homeschoolers’ Alliance Conference is held annually on the 3rd Saturday in September. This event includes an exhibitor hall where a wide variety of vendors get a chance to market directly to a large group of homeschool families.
While many years parts of the conference are varied from year to year, here is the most recent vendor information so you can get an idea of what the day is like for an exhibitor.
Features for 2013 Exhibitors include:
- Highly visible Exhibitors’ Hall as well as exhibitor tables placed in high-traffic areas
- Loading and unloading area with wide, garage-door access and carts for ease of set-up
- Ample free parking
- Complimentary coffee and continental breakfast
- Exclusive use of the Schwan Center for this event
- 7-8 am – Vendor set-up
- 8-9 am – Registration and browsing
- 9-10 am – Workshop
- 10 am-12 pm – Vendor Exhibits and drop-in style meet-ups in workshop rooms
- 12-1pm – Buffet Lunch
- 1-5 pm – Workshops and end of day
- At 1pm, vendors have the option of leaving. There will be 15 minute breaks between workshops and, as always, attendees may choose not to attend a workshop and socialize or shop. The choice of whether to stay for the afternoon is up to the individual vendor.
2013 Details for Exhibitors:
- Conference is Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 8-5:00 pm
- Exhibitor Fee is $100 per 6-foot table
- Complimentary electricity ($30 fee for electricity if using credit card machines)
- Free Wi-fi access
- Buffet lunch available at cost ($15 per lunch)
- Space is limited
Information for the 2014 MHA Annual Conference will be available winter of 2013-14. To be alerted when this information and registration opens, please submit your contact information and you will be added to the email list.