Have you been wondering how you can support the work of MHA as Minnesota’s statewide, inclusive homeschool organization? Here’s your opportunity! Ways to get involved:
- Become a member! (Click the words “become a member.”) Benefits include:
- A membership card, making it easier to receive educator discounts at participating stores and museums.
- A membership handbook full of useful information.
- Member discounts at MHA events, including the convention and science fair.
- Member-only benefits at the convention and book sale.
- Attend an event! MHA hosts a science fair, picnic, convention, and used book sale. All of these events help to build community and provide information and resources to MN homeschoolers.
- Volunteer at an event! Sign up for our newsletter on the right sidebar of this page, and you’ll receive all of the information about upcoming events, as well as requests for volunteers.
- Attend a board meeting! Board meetings are open to all MN homeschoolers. You don’t have to be a member of the board to attend.
- Join the board! All of our board members are volunteers. The more of us there are, the less work it is for any one person. To find out more about joining the board, attend a meeting.
- Donate! We need funds in order to keep our website running and to continue bringing you annual events. Funds go directly to paying for the website or paying fees associated with events (renting space, paying speakers, purchasing supplies, etc…). It’s quick and easy to contribute by clicking the button at the top or bottom of this page.