Monday, April 15th, 2019, 10am-6pm
Midpointe Event Center in St. Paul, MN
415 Pascal St. N, St Paul, MN 55104. Next to new Allianz soccer stadium in the Midway, right off I94.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Kara Anderson of the Homeschool Sisters Podcast
PRICE: $20 non-members/ $15 members
REGISTER HERE BEGINNING MARCH 1
Connect with fellow homeschoolers and get tips on how to make the most of
your homeschool experience. Plus, you’ll want to carve out time to browse through the Expo for ideas!
Don’t miss keynote speaker, Kara Anderson, half of the popular podcast Homeschool Sisters, podcast manager for The Read Aloud Revival, and contributor over at Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill. Blogger and author Kara Anderson is a homeschooling mom with more than 11 years of experience in the trenches. She wants to help you thrive in your day-to-day life with your kids, and build wonderful memories together.
Maren, half of Homeschool Unrefined, will also be presenting two workshops. She focuses on honest, down-to-earth conversations with real-life homeschool parents.
Workshops • Expo • Member Dinner
• How Do You Want Your Homeschool to Feel?
• Don’t Homeschool for the Dentist
• You Can’t Do It All (And Shouldn’t Even Try)
• Relationships First (They’re The Key To Everything)
• How Kids Learn Best
• How Personalities Affect Homeschooling
• Literature-based Homeschooling
• Homeschool 101 • Testing • Preschool
• Homeschooling High School • PSEO
Dinner & Conversation with Kara
Become a Member Here: Membership