Support the Organization That Supports You
Here are several ways to get involved with the work that Minnesota Homeschoolers’ Alliance does!
- Attend an event! Every year, Minnesota Homeschoolers’ Alliance hosts a science fair, picnic, convention, and used book sale. All of these events help to build community and provide information and resources for families.
- Volunteer at an event! When you sign up for our newsletter, you will receive information about our upcoming events and requests for volunteers.
- Attend a board meeting! Board meetings are open to the public.
- Join the board! All of our board members are volunteers. To find out more about joining the board, drop us a line, and attend a meeting.
- Donate! All funds received directly benefit our homeschooling community.
- Support while you shop by using Amazon Smile.
- Become a member! Membership has its privileges! Not only will you receive a members-only handbook filled with tips, real-life stories, and more, but you will also receive a membership card that you can use for homeschool discounts at museums, stores, and organizations! Your dues will support quality events and programs such as the annual booksale, picnic and science fair — as well as our web site. We are a small organization that is committed to offering accessible programming for everyone. If you are in a position to pay a bit more for a membership, then you can know you will be helping someone else in our community who may not be able to afford higher fees for our events.